The Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop 2012 was a great success but is now over.
View information on CIASW 2013 here!
The Central Indiana Section of the Audio Engineering Society is pleased to announce the First Annual Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop. To be held March 10, 2012 on the campus of Ball State University in the Music Media Production and Industry studios, the Workshop aims to provide audio students and working professionals within the state the opportunity to meet, hang out, and improve their skills. Held initially on the campus of Ball State University, our goal is to rotate event hosts in the coming years.
For the most up to date information, please visit the
Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop Website.
Like other regional events, this event is modeled like a mini-convention. Our goal is provide an intimate learning environment where all students get plenty of face time with instructors on a range of audio topics. We absolutely feel that you should attend both the AES convention and other regional events – just think of this as another way to further your education by getting involved locally.
We hope you will attend the First Annual Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop and we hope you will spread the word to everyone you know in the audio community, be they students, educators, industry professionals, and AES members and non-members alike.
Interested in helping out? There are any number of things you can do
- Announce this event to your classes, student sections, and co-workers. Pass it along to other members of your AES chapter. Download the event poster in color (pdf) or B/W (pdf) and post it at your school or place of business.
- Be sure to talk the event up on social networks! The official Twitter hashtag is #CIASW2012 – see what people are saying! There’s also an official Facebook event which we’d love for you to share.
- Would you like to present a tutorial or workshop or moderate a panel? Please email us with your ideas by November 30, 2011 because we’d love to have you as a part of our event.
- Are you an area student or industry professional who would like to get involved? Please email us because we’re always looking for volunteers.
- Do you work for an organization that would like help make the First Annual Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop a reality through sponsorship? Please email us for more information because every little bit helps, including donations of goods.
As the workshop date approaches, more information will be available including event schedules and pricing. For the most up to date information on the First Annual Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop, be certain to visit the event page.
We look forward to seeing you in March!
Kyle P. Snyder
Central Indiana Section Chair
Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop Host
Central Indiana Audio Student Workshop Assistant Host