The Central Indiana Section of the Audio Engineering Society is pleased to announce a meeting to be held January 16, 2013 on Digital Asset Management – Effective Management of Your Recorded Material
This month’s meeting will be a panel discussion with featured guests:
- Al Grosnicklaus, Director of Engineering, WTHR-TV, Indianapolis
- John Wright, Ass’t Chief Engineer for IT, WTIU-TV, Bloomington
- Brian McGinnis. of Counsel, Barnes & Thornberg, Intellectual Property Dept.
The discussion will include areas such as:
- Workflow – ingesting, managing, searching and tracking a database
- Recording formats
- Metadata – how much and what information is tracked
- Rights – ownership, usage, authorization, legal concerns
The meeting will be held January 16, 2013 at 7:00pm in the conference room of ESCO Communications’ Indianapolis office. To ensure an accurate count for the meeting, please RSVP below.
Date: January 16, 2013 at 7:00pm.
Location: ESCO Communications Conference Room
8940 Vincennes Circle, Indianapolis, IN 46268 (map).